Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets, and 1 large shallot, thinly sliced, with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil. Season with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper. Roast 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard and 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, then stir in 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons golden raisins. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over cauliflower and roast until breadcrumbs are golden brown and cauliflower is tender about 10 more minutes. Serve immediately.
- TANGLE-FREE: Tangle-free storage for standard size earbuds, earphones, headphones, power cords and other cables. With the Budley, you will eliminate knots and kinks that can cause damage to your earbuds.
- PORTABLE: The lightweight and compact design allow it easily fit in your pocket, purse, backpack or carry-on luggage so it is always available when you need it.
- SIMPLE TO USE: First, simply insert your earbuds into the interior pocket. Second, wrap the cord around the Budley like a yo-yo. Then just flip the lid closed to securely store your earbuds.
- CONVENIENT: Quick and easy earbud storage and retrieval saves you time, frustration and extends the life of your earbuds. It is made from a single piece of premium silicone that is durable and easy to clean.
- HYGIENIC – Think of all the places your earbuds have been – in your pocket, in your gym bag, at the bottom of your purse. Would you stick in your ear something that has been in those places? The Budley keeps your earbuds clean and sanitary with the unique interior pocket that protects your earbuds from dirt and damage.